- Ensure hands are clean and dry.
- Take a test strip from the vial and close it immediately. The meter turns on automatically, after inserting the test strip into the test strip guide in the direction of the arrows.
- When a flashing drop symbol appears, perform a fingerstick with the lancing device. Touch the yellow edge of the test strip to the blood drop.
- Your test result appears with an arrow. This arrow shows if your test result falls above, within, or below the target range.*
- Remove and discard the used test strip
*The target range is set by default at 70–160 mg/dL (3.9–8.9 mmol/L). To change the target range, connect the meter to a PC with diabetes management software installed. Consult your healthcare professional before changing the target range.
Four easy steps for your results:
Insert test strip
Obtain blood sample
Apply blood sample